Monday, August 31, 2009

New Idea Book!!


Hi everyone,
Tomorrow Close to My Heart's new idea book for Autumn/Winter will debut! :)

Click here to browse all of the new products! Make sure you click on Autumn/Winter 2009 Idea Book!

Consultants get a "sneak peek" of the new products, so I've been playing around with some of them for the past month!

One of my FAVORITE new paper packets is Twitterpated. I just LOVE the warm, autumn feel it gives! I made the following projects from the Twitterpated WOTG kit. CTMH is also re-doing their Workshops on the Go (WOTG) program and I think you all will LOVE it! (More about that after the pictures!)






Aren't those the cutest darn things? HERE is what I LOVE about the new WOTG program. The BEST part about these workshops are perfect for both scrapbookers AND cardmakers alike. The flexibility of the kit is endless. You can create 2 of each of the cards above AND the scrapbook layout shown below.

OR... you can create one of the projects (either the cards or scrapbook layout above) and choose to complete either another scrapbook layout or six more cards. For only $29.95, you'll get all the supplies you need to make both projects or your chosen bonus products. This includes an entire level 2 paper packet, an EXCLUSIVE stamp set available only with purchase of the WOTG kit, designer chocolate ribbon rounds and instructions for all the projects! Plus, as I mentioned before, you will have tons of extra materials left over to use as you please (including the stamp set that you'll get to keep forever). Here's an example of another project I made with some of my leftovers.

Of course, there will be a WOTG kit available with ALL of the new paper packets in the new Idea Book! So I encourage you to take a look at that new idea book and see which ones interest you!

I would love to hold an evening at my home where multiple people purchase the kit and we all work on it together. I think it would be a fun evening for everyone! If $29.95 seems too steep for you, we can work out a deal for a workshop at $19.95. You would still be able to make the projects shown above, but wouldn't have leftover materials and wouldn't have the stamp set to take home.

Please let me know if anyone is interested in the Twitterpated (or any other workshop)! I would love to have you all over for a "crop!"

Enjoy the new book and, as always, contact me for orders/questions/comments, etc!
chpohland@att.net

~Heather~

No comments:

Post a Comment